Quotations and ordering
All of our boxes are clearly marked with a sticker indicating the top of the box and also which species the box is for. Each delivery is supplied with fitting instructions, which can also be downloaded here. Tips for fitting boxes on site. Please contact us in the event of any queries.
Frequently asked questions;-
- Developers or construction sites please contact us for a quotation and delivery time. For this quote to be accurate we will need the following: – The number of bird or bat boxes required, the target species and whether you require the boxes to match your brickwork, in which case the brick bond you are working with e.g. Stretcher, Flemish, English and Flemish/English Garden Wall bonds.
- We arrange brick collection from the site for fixing to the box fronts.
- Bricks must be well packaged please to prevent breakages during transit. We usually require six bricks per box; we can return any unused bricks to you if required.
- All brick fronted boxes are supplied un-pointed.
- We will arrange collection of your bricks from site, they must be clearly labelled and securely packaged, otherwise this can delay delivery.
- We aim to dispatch completed boxes back to site within 7 days from the safe receipt of your bricks. If failed brick collections occur this may be charged to you.
- Larger quantities (5 or more) of completed boxes are delivered to you on a pallet.
- If your order requires boxes to be made of more than one type of brick, please clearly segregate bricks and mark which bricks are to be made into which boxes. Brick changes can be subtle!
- Please supply undamaged, clean bricks and a range of colours typical of the host wall.
- Boxes will be dispatched to the site on receipt of payment.